Sainsbury's Gift cards - including the Christmas Savings card
1. Sainsbury’s gift cards can only be used at Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd as part or full payment for goods. They cannot be redeemed at sainsburys.co.uk
2. Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for Sainsbury's Bank products, services, credit card balances and concession products. For a list of concession products please see excluded products.
3. The initial and subsequent balances can be checked, or additional funds loaded up to £750, at checkouts instore. The card balance will be printed on the till receipt after each use.
4. Treat the card as cash. If a card is lost or stolen, we can cancel it to stop anyone spending your balance and issue you with a new card, but we cannot refund any balance spent on a stolen card.
5. Sainsbury’s is not responsible for any unauthorised use of the card, and reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time.
6. If your card is lost or stolen, please contact us on 0800 636262. Lines are open Monday to Saturday, 8am until 7pm.
7. Manage your gift card by registering at www.sainsburysgifts.co.uk/registermycard
8. The funds on this gift card/gift voucher are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on this card/voucher may not be available to spend.
9. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be purchased at self-serve checkouts.
10. Sainsbury's reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of this service at any time.
Christmas Savings Card
The following terms and conditions also apply to the Christmas Savings Card
- Receive 1000 Nectar bonus points when you save £150 or more for Christmas*
* To receive the bonus value you must have a minimum balance of £150 on the card on the 30th November 2015
- Receive 500 Nectar bonus points when you save £100 for Christmas**
** To receive the bonus value you must have a balance of £100 - £149.99 on the card on the 30th November 2015
- The card must be registered at www.sainsburysgifts.co.uk/registermycard with a valid nectar card to be eligible for the offer
- You can register up to 4 Christmas Savings Cards for this offer and each card will be eligible for the offer***
- You can only receive one of the Nectar bonus points offers per card
- The card can be loaded as many times as you like
- The last opportunity to take up this offer and load money onto your card to be eligible for the bonus points is the 29th November 2015
- Bonus points will be added to the qualifying Nectar card by the 18th December 2015
- Subject to availability, whilst stock last
*** please note if you register more than one card, each card is treated as a separate entry